Friday, July 25, 2008

Beware, you will lose sleep

So I happened across an internet game called Traveler IQ that can help test geography knowledge. Problem is that it's very addictive. I've stayed up until 2am the last couple nights trying to increase my score. Good news is that I am currently #2 on the leaderboard for the USA Challenge! :} See how you compare to this score:
98,726 pts
Level: 7
Trav. IQ: 156

I'm playing on Bebo so it will track my results. Click HERE for the link if you want to link up with me. I'm registered as tfviola on Bebo, so add me as a friend when you get there!


1 comment:

starlagurl said...

Wow, good job, Tara! There is some tough competition out there on those leaderboards. If you want to beat them, check out the travel forums and get some tips on strategy.

Louise Brown
TravelPod Community Manager