Thursday, July 16, 2009

What, it's July already??

Yes, it's been a while since I've posted anything on my blog. I got sidetracked with Facebook and have been posting a lot of photos and status updates there. A few days ago I wasn't able to pull up Facebook at work (every other website I went to was fine) and I realized I'm a serious addict. I felt like I was going through withdrawals not being able to see people's status updates every few hours. If you aren't connected with me there yet look me up!

In an effort to renew my blog and keep people in touch with me, I've updated the template and added a few new widgets. One of them is Loopt. It's a mapping service that uses the GPS on my phone, then lets me post a picture and status linked to the location. I was a little hesitant to sign up for something that tracks using my phone, but I've been very happy with the service and privacy set-ups. You'll see my Loopt Journal at the bottom of my blog, with map points and comments from the last few places that I've noted.

I've also linked my blog with Facebook Notes. So now my entries are automatically posted (in case you are reading it on Facebook only). Then for those not much into Facebook, I've added a widget here on my blog that lists my last few status updates from that network.

We've had a pretty low-key summer, with a few trips to the pool and some visits to grandma & grandpa's house. In a couple weeks we are going to Great Wolf Resort for a family reunion and are looking forward to that trip.

1 comment:

danette said...

LOL, I kwym about being an addict :). Thanks for stopping by my blog!