Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Intro

So maybe against my better judgement (and the advice of my husband), I've decided to attempt keeping up a blog yet again. I think this would make my 3rd attempt at something like this.

One of the problems I realized in keeping up with a blog is that I was trying to fit one single theme--family, work, humor, recipes, parenting, sports, music, etc--into my blog. I'm all over the place with my interests and it was hard to figure out what to post so I didn't do it at all. This time around I will post a variety of items and will take advantage of the labels to categorize my posts. Feel free to browse only what interests you.

I'll also try to e-mail when I've updated for big events. But be sure to hit that RSS feed as that will be the most reliable way to know when I have put something new on the site!



2 comments:

Constance Reader said...

We all go off on tangents on our blogs, we can't help it. Some bloggers keep multiple blogs depending on the content, but that's too much trouble for most of us. And sometimes life takes you away from your main topic; I haven't been doing much tech blogging lately because I've been too busy at the office, traveling and writing. You have found the root of all blog wisdom -- don't limit yourself.

-- Brea

Hankblog said...

I'll emphatically second what Brea said. Your blog is your own, you should write what's in your heart and head, not trying to stay with one theme. Tags will help those who are only looking to one specific area, but personally I think it's all good.