Wednesday, June 25, 2008

More pictures from Father's Day weekend

I ran across some more pictures from Father's Day weekend.

The first one is from Thursday night. We had a full day of playing with cousins and swimming. That night we had tamales for dinner. Mikhael was still eating when I went upstairs to put Kathryn in bed. When I came down, he was crashed out at the table.

Next two pictures are of Bell & Mikhael. They were on Grandma's bed watching cartoons.

Then last one is Kathryn having fun with Grandma's kitchen gloves.


Lots of fun for all!




3 comments:

Jamie Martin said...

What I wouldn't give for Samantha to crash out doing anything! Looking at Michael makes me jealous, but he is awfully cute!

whiteclef said...

Tara, Your kiddos are getting so big! They are gorgeous! So we heard there is talk of a Reunion in 2010 and are very excited. Miss you guys! I need to add you to my family list of blogs.
-Mands

Mands Glenn said...

OHh sorry that last comment was from me, Amanda GLenn! ha! I was signed in as Jordan.